Laid the Flats Down.
1. Kirk Alyn (October 8, 1910 – March 14, 1999) was an American actor, best known for being the first actor to play the DC Comics character Superman on screen in the 1948 film serial Superman, and its 1950 sequel Atom Man vs. Superman.
2. George Reeves (January 5, 1914 – June 16, 1959) was an American actor best known for his role as Superman in the 1950s television program Adventures of Superman. (1952-1958)
3. Christopher Reeve (September 25, 1952 – October 10, 2004) was an American actor, film director, producer, screenwriter, author and activist. He achieved stardom for his acting achievements, in particular his motion picture portrayal of comic book superhero Superman. Superman (1978), Superman II (1980), Superman III (1983), Superman IV: The Quest for Peace (1987), Smallville (TV Series) Dr. Virgil Swann (2003-2004)
5. Gerard Christopher (May 11, 1959) is an American actor. He was the second actor to play the role of Superboy in the series of the same name (1989–1992). During his tenure on Superboy he would later also be a producer and writer on the series.
6. Dean Cain (July 31, 1966) is an American actor. He is most widely known for his role as Superman in the popular American television series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (1993–1997)
7. Thomas “Tom” John Patrick Welling (born April 26, 1977) is an American actor, director, producer and model best known for his portrayal of Clark Kent in the The WB/The CW series Smallville (2001-2011)
8.Brandon Routh (October 9, 1979) is an American actor and former fashion model. He grew up in Iowa before moving to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career, and subsequently appeared on multiple television series throughout the early 2000s. In 2006, he gained greater recognition for his role as the titular superhero of the 2006 film Superman Returns.(2006)
9. Henry Cavill (May 1983) is a British actor. Cavill began his acting career starring as Albert Mondego in the 2002 film adaptation of The Count of Monte Cristo. In 2008, Cavill became the face and official spokesperson of the Dunhill fragrance collection for men campaign. He was also cast in the main ensemble of the 2007 Showtime series The Tudors, starring as Charles Brandon, 1st Duke of Suffolk until the series’ end in 2010. Cavill would gain further prominence and international fame playing the titular superhero Superman in the 2013 reboot film Man of Steel, which became a commercial success and the highest-grossing Superman film of all time, a role that he will be reprising in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
4. John Newton (December 29, 1965) is best known for playing the lead role of Clark Kent/Superboy in the TV series Superboy during the show’s first season only from 1988-1989.